When we first started our roofing company John F. Kennedy was president and a movie ticket was $1.00. The average electric and gas bill was $.42 per person per week. A lot has changed since then but what hasn’t changed is our commitment to our customers and our desire to exceed their expectations.
Why Chose Holden Energy Solutions?
- Reputation. We have a solid reputation built on 56+ years of serving the Houston area with integrity.
- Customer service. Our aim is happy customers. We strive for referrals so we want you to be satisfied.
- Dependable warranties. We offer some of the best warranties in the business and you can rest assured we’ll be there when you need us.
- Family and community orientation. Our business is family-founded, family-owned, and family-operated. We take pride in that. Family is important to us and that concept extends to our customers as well. We believe in the communities we serve and want to see hardworking homeowners succeed.
- We offer a competitive price on fiberglass blown insulation and radiant barrier plus financing that’s hard to beat. Many of our customers find the cost of the energy-efficient insulation is completely offset by the savings on their electric bill.
The Holden Energy Solutions Insulation Service Crew Pledge
We will arrive on time on your appointment date.
We’ll give you a courtesy call two hours before we arrive. No reason to wait around the house all day.
We will leave your home as we found it. No footprints or tracked insulation.
We will take pictures or walk you through your efficiency problems so you can see what is causing your high electric bills. We will answer all of your questions in language we can all understand. No sales talk and no technical terms.
We will suggest and provide a solution tailored to your needs.
What Happens on Installation Day?
- On installation day, the crew from Holden Energy Solutions will walk you through the entire process, step by step, before we begin. We’ll answer any additional questions you’ve thought of since we last talked.
Educated customers are the best kind. And we’re used to a lot of questions because our energy-efficiency solutions and financing seem too good to be true. We can see why you might think that but it’s really a win for everyone. We get happy customers. You get a huge decrease in your electric bill and there’s less wasted energy.
- Our crew respects your privacy. We perform our duties with as little disruption to your life as possible. There are some companies who traipse through your home as if it was their own. We keep your home clean and are always respectful.
- We perform the job quickly and professionally. Then we welcome your inspection of our work. We believe in transparency in our profession that’s one of the reasons we blow in insulation with rulers stapled to beams. Our customers can quickly see they received exactly what they expected.
- Finally, you can sit back and enjoy the cool air. Many homeowners feel the difference immediately. Even if you don’t, you’ll notice a big difference when you open your next electric bill. Our solutions begin working the moment they are installed and our crew takes great pride in knowing the enjoyment you’ll receive other the length of the ownership of your home.
Want to explore working with us? Call today at (281) 344-1111 or just fill out the form on this page and we’ll schedule a convenient, free, no-obligation evaluation.